Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goals for the New Academic Term - January 24 to March 25

My two academic goal for the next 10weeks are , coming to school on time and completing my independent work . I compromise to wake up early by setting my alarm couple mins before the actual time i wake up and not just take my time getting ready so that i can be on time every day to school . Im going to do my independent work every day and set time to start on it when im not busy or an hour before igo to sleep.



Im going to hang out for much more less time with my friends and be home to help my mother and big sister with the house chores , i will do it by just spending 2 or 3 hours than go home when im asked to.
Every morning im going to get dress quick and not take my time because i have been coming late to school , im going to set my clothes in the night so i can get dressed in the morning and make it on time to class.

Last term i set a goal but i didnt accomplished it because i didnt plan it well or prepare my self to achieve it i had propose to stop eating junk food and eating healthy but i started off eating way much more than usual and now for this year i compromise to accomplish every goal .

No comments:

Post a Comment