Friday, March 4, 2011

My Goals

My personal goal is to complete high school and get a job to settle with money, to help my self financially with needs so i don't depend on my parents.
The steps i will take to reach this goal are make a resume according to the job I apply for and make it on time to school everyday so I don't miss out assignments or participations.
My short term goal is to work out and eat healthy without letting junk food take over my appetite, reduce the portions of sugars , caffeine that i take in and limit how much soda, meat products and greases from every meal.
The steps i will take to reach my goal are increase veggies and decrease oil or any fat from every variety of food i eat. Cook everything grilled or steamed. Set a time to go run and a time to be done so I can do homework or independent studies while im home I can keep myself busy.
My goal for the next year is accomplish what I have promise myself and continue the same rutines with no excuse.
The steps I will take to reach this goal are manage time with other habits and prepare myself even more to a healthy life. Continue school and put more effort limit what I eat and buy to save money for other goods and expensives.

No comments:

Post a Comment