Monday, March 28, 2011

3 Goals

My 2 academic goals for this semester are :

Complete my English Holt book

The steps to reach this goal are:

-Complete my work books and setting a time to start on and finish on.

- Finish a chapter from my Holt English book each week and turn in for this semester.

- Finish projects on weekends to have the whole chapter completed by every monday.

Manage time to be on time

The steps to reach this goal are:

-Stop babysitting on the weekdays so that im not late or lazy in class.

-Set a time to sleep my neace.

-Ask my sister to make it early to the house so i can have some rest and be on time.


My personal Goal is:

Eat much more healthy

- Continue to eat healthy as usual
- Cut the junk food or greases
- Exercise every day

No comments:

Post a Comment